Don't forget, FREE Shipping to the Continental US on all of our products at ProRestrooms.com
|Retail Price: || |$500.00
|Manufacturer: ||SANIFLOW |
|Model #: ||E88AO |
|Cover: ||Golden Chromed Finish |
|Spec: ||Click Here |
· Warm air hand dryer.
· Sensor operated.
· Maximum robustness and power.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Steel one-piece cover chromed golden finish 5/64” (1,9 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
· Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
· Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
· Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
· Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
· Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
· Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 ? thick.
· Adjustable (6-10”) IR electronic detection sensor.
Place the hands under the nozzle. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
UL comply with UL499 norm.
|Voltage: || ||110 - 120 V |
|Power consumption: || ||16 A |
|Motor: || ||1/3 HP |
|Nominal power: || ||1.850 W |
|R.P.M.: || ||5.500 |
|Heating element: || ||1.600 W |
|Effective airflow: || ||203 CFM |
|Free airflow: || ||290 CFM |
|Noise level at 79''.: || ||70 dB |
|Air speed: || ||5.512 LFM |
|Temperature (at 4'' distance / 70ºF): || ||128 ºF |
|Insulation: || ||Grounding required |
|Frequency: || ||50/60 Hz |
|Drying time: || ||29" |
|Montaje: || ||Surface |
|Size: || ||11"W x 9-3/4"H x 8-1/4"D |
|Weight: || ||14.33 Lbs |
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 5/64” thick metal sheet cover, chromed golden finish. The back base shall be aluminum, 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover shall be equipped with a chrome-plated 360º revolving nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off when hands are removed. Motor shall be 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). The fan should be an aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer shall deliver 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level should be 70 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 11”W x 9-3/4”H x 8-1/4”D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.
Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer shall be Model E88AO of Saniflow Corporation, 12800 N.W. 38 Avenue Miami, Florida 33054-4525.